Over the last few weeks, our work on Roy Underdown Pavilion has continued, this time with a focus on external improvements.
- All the fascias and soffits have been replaced (fascia boards installed by local Hamble contractor, Refix)
- The dormers have had the exposed lead covered up with boards
- All the guttering has been replaced
- The overhang has been painted
With more projects planned to improve the long-term sustainability of the Pavilion, each improvement sees us moving closer towards successfully extending the life of the building and providing an improved environment for hirers.
This latest round of improvements is in addition to the work completed over the course of the last year:
- Installation of new safety doors
- Installation of new windows
- Redecoration inside
- LED lighting installed, both inside and out
- 4k CCTV installed with 30-day recording